From outside this place has a great design.. They put white and black as a main color for their window, chair etc. This design makes them looks gorgeous! Also they have a great lamp for their lighting.


Besides all the environment, i like the service. Waiter and waitress help me a lot to explain all the food, which is trust me.. I am a good questioner! I ask them to explain me, because my stomach deserve for the unique and best food. 



So i decided to choose italian meatball sandwich and dory salad.. They also help me to find a charger for my phone.. Yeah lack of battery as always. 



The important thing is... I love those tomato sauce, croissant, melted cheese, meatball, and french fries from italian meatball sandwich. I give them an B +. Price 55k. About the salad dory, too oily and gravy on the sauce. It cost for 45k Idr. 


So this is my experience on madame lily, italian restaurant at Kokas kota kasablanka , jakarta, indonesia.


Www.madame-lily.com


- Copyright © Sandra Olga - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -